School Hub is a unique event in Egypt focusing on School Education, offering a pool of information for families and educators to check out Cairo’s best schools network and detect the latest international educational innovations.
THE PREVIOUS EDITION OF SCHOOL HUB:
School Hub 2015 presents more than 60 of Egypt’s best international and private schools, representing the various educational systems offered to students in Egypt, in addition to educational publishers and suppliers active in the market. More than 8,000 families and teachers visited the event and attended its different features over two days including the Teacher Training Sessions and the Parents Orientation Seminars presented by expert educators and specialists.
RIGHT TO YOUR TARGET
School Hub gives you the opportunity to access a wider segment of the target student and professional markets in Cairo with an expected number of 10,000+ visitors. For this purpose, the fair is structured into two thematic forums:
- The Student Recruitment Forum
The Learning Innovations Forum
- Brand your school among the Elite to thousands of concerned Egyptian, Arab and Foreign families residing in Cairo.
- Recruit students to your different educational levels, student activities and skills training programs.
- Recruit teachers and administrators.
- Network with local, regional and international education experts and practitioners.
- Market your educational technologies and services to educators.
- Interact with a pre-selected audience at a workshop presenting your educational methods and technologies.